COVID-19 (March 27)
Under the current provincial state of emergency, all non-essential businesses have been told to close and where able to enable staff to work from home. Until now, ODHA staff have been working on a rotational basis from the office but the office is now closed. Service to our members is of paramount importance and staff will continue to be available. The best way to contact ODHA staff is through email ([email protected]). Phone messages will be retrieved, and calls returned in a timely manner. We appreciate your patience during this time. Be well, guard your mental and physical health, keep your family close, stay home and check on neighbours and friends (remotely).
ODHA has been providing ongoing e-mail broadcasts on the global coronavirus situation and through this dedicated COVID-19 page on the ODHA website since January 23, 2020.
ODHA will continue to keep members updated through email broadcasts (which will also be posted) and current information posted to the ODHA website. At a time when many will take advantage of the uncertainty, ODHA will continue to provide evidence-informed and balanced advice and information. As usual, there are opportunistic individuals taking advantage of the uncertainty – please be very careful in your cyber activities (including text messages) as there are hackers already successfully at work.
COVID-19 email updates
- March 27, 2020 – Federal government update & RDH View webcast
- March 26, 2020 – Travellers urged to self isolate & Starling Minds
- March 24, 2020 – Ontario Human Rights Commission & CAMH
- March 23, 2020 – Donating personal protective equipment & Self-assessment tool
- March 20, 2020 – Employment insurance & Maternity leave
- March 18, 2020 – Canadian government announces $82 billion economic package
- March 17, 2020 – EI & ODHA office hours
- March 16, 2020 – RCDSO and CDHO recommendations & EI
COVID-19 Additional Resources