ODHA will take photographs and some video at events, including meetings and professional development sessions, and may use them in news or promotional materials whether in print, electronic or other media, including the ODHA website. By participating in these events, you grant ODHA the right to use your name and photograph for such purposes.
ODHA does not endorse content or products presented at its professional development events or online presentations. Any claims, statements and opinions expressed by presenters about products, equipment and techniques refer to their beliefs and not necessarily those of the ODHA.
- Online Learning
- 2018 ProvinciaLINK schedule
- Detect, Respond, Refer – Helping to End Woman Abuse
- QA Coach – 25% off for members
- Occupation-specific Language Training
- RDHEDU.COM offers special discounted pricing for ODHA members for the NDHCB QA test review for QA portfolio audit and also for the NDHCB preparatory review $350 member price ($450 non-members)
- Annual Spring Meeting (ASM) 2018 – April 26-28, 2018