- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with ODHA under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help ODHA in fulfilling your order. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- ODHA uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions. An encrypted SSL connection requires that all information be encrypted by the sender and decrypted by the receiver, protecting private information from being intercepted over the Internet. In providing your credit card information, 128-bit encryption scrambles all information between your personal computer and the secured areas of the Web site and guarantees one of the highest levels of security, privacy and confidentiality. All data sent over an encrypted SSL connection is protected with a mechanism for detecting tampering – that is, for automatically determining whether the data has been altered in transit.