ODHA update and conversation with the Board of Directors
Free for members to attend. There is no need to confirm attendance. Members may attend ProvinciaLINK at any one of the locations across Ontario.
Full schedule available here.
Topics for conversation include:
- Salary survey and employment trends
- Regulation issues on scope of practice and spousal exemption
- Update on legislation changes: Employment Standards Act, Oversight of Health Facilities and Devices Act (replaces HARP) and Personal Health Information Protection Act
- ODHA update – new and ongoing initiatives
- New online learning opportunities – Re-energize preview
ODHA endorses a uniform and fragrance-free environment at all events. Members arriving in their uniform will be asked to change or leave (whether the uniform is or appears clean).
ODHA will take photographs and some video at events, including meetings and professional development sessions, and may use them in news or promotional materials whether in print, electronic or other media, including the ODHA website. By participating in these events, you grant ODHA the right to use your name and photograph for such purposes.
Members who attended last year said:
- I am always surprised that the ProvinciaLINK’s hit on all the subjects I need to know about.
- Love my ODHA – appreciate the updates & unbiased info – you are a trusted source.
- In the many years that I have been a member, the ODHA has always respected the needs of its membership and provided services accordingly.
On Demand Webcast
There will be an on demand webcast of the 2018 ProvinciaLINK available to all members who are unable to attend one of the on-site locations.