- Get $20 off a one-year full active membership with the purchase of a 2020 ODHA Re-energize Virtual Conference registration
- Get 3 FREE NEW online PD courses sponsored by Colgate, Philips, and Johnson & Johnson
- Daily draw for an Oral-B® Bluetooth power brush package from Crest+Oral-B
- Monthly draws for an Orascoptic™ loupes certificate (value $1,000 and $500)
- Monthly draws for a 14-piece cassette, plus 8 instruments of choice (3 diagnostic, 5 hand instruments) donated by Paradise Dental Technologies
- Save 20% on your second-year active membership when you join for 2 years – available to the first 400 who register
- Qualify to win one of 5 FREE memberships
The challenges of the past several months due to the COVID-19 pandemic has highlighted the importance of having a strong provincial voice for the profession. Our voice is important to the strength and growth of the profession in Ontario. Together we can continue to accomplish great things and advance dental hygiene.
A larger membership increases ODHA’s ability to advocate for members and strengthen our position when oral health issues are submitted to the Ontario government where health-care decisions are made. ODHA has been continuously advocating to the provincial government to increase scope of practice, including targeted advocacy efforts for a spousal exception regulation. We are seeing positive movement and progress as a result.
ODHA offers amazing benefits and services, including first class professional development online courses for dental hygienists practising in Ontario. I personally take advantage of many benefits and enjoy the savings. ODHA offers the best malpractice insurance in Ontario and you can be confident knowing ODHA’s policy will speak to cases related to COVID-19 when regulatory guidelines are followed.
There are so many reasons to belong to the ODHA. One I am assured of, is this association will stand and support you throughout your career. You can count on ODHA to be a strong voice in the province where you work.
Join or renew with ODHA — Your profession. Your province. Your association.
ODHA President Maheen Cassim, RDH