ODHA Works for you. Represents you. Promotes you.
Huge savings for you and your family
Protect yourself, your income and your future
Benefit from ongoing, effective representation
Make friendships and connections that can last a lifetime
Obtain fast, free and reliable advice on career and employment issues
Why is your oral health
Gum disease may be a risk factor for a number of serious health condition such as heart disease.
You can receive dental hygiene treatment either at your dentist, or at one of the many independent dental hygienist practices around Ontario.
- Register Here for ODHA's 2016 Reenegergize Conference
- NIHB Welcomes Dental Hygienists as Independent Service Providers
- Independent Dental Hygienists under the NIHB Program Q&A
- NIHB Welcomes Dental Hygienists as Independent Service Providers (French)
- Independent Dental Hygienists under the NIHB Program Q&A (French)
- Interim Federal Health Program for Syrian Refugees Q&A
- Job Postings
- ODA Remote Areas Program
- First Nations Pilot Project
- Re-energize Online
- Detect, Respond, Refer - Helping to End Woman Abuse